Ring Sizing Information
All of my rings are available in sizes 4-22, quarter & half size increments.
The best way to find your ring size is to be sized by a local jeweler. If that is not possible, BrinkJewelry will gladly mail you a free ring sizer! If ordering a 10mm or wider ring, it should be considered to increase the ring size by a 1/2 size. Please make note to me in the comments box if you have increased the ring size due to width. Please do not use sizers printed from the internet, they are often very inaccurate. Please contact me if you have any size questions. BrinkJewelry is not responsible for any wrong measurement due to buyer error.
Please Contact Me for help with foreign ring sizes, because my rings are custom made for you all of my rings available in almost any foreign ring size, and I can accurately convert the sizes for you. Please don't convert the size yourself.
Titanium rings often can not be re-sized. If a wrong size ring was ordered, most of the time a new ring must be made from scratch. BrinkJewelry is not responsible for wrong measurement due to buyer error.
A generous discount is offered for re-sizing a BrinkJewelry tension setting should your ring size change in the future which is often less than the cost to re-size a precious metal ring. Please contact me for details.
Rings are made to the exact finger size provided by the buyer. Returns will only be accepted for an IN-store credit of 40%. no cash refunds. All sales are final. Ring(s) must be returned in original unworn condition in the original ring box(s). Engraved rings cannot be returned as they are no longer in the original condition. If a ring set was ordered, each ring must be re-crafted. The 40% IN-SHOP-CREDIT will be charged for each ring.
Procedures to return an incorrect ordered ring:
- Please notify BrinkJewelry within 7 days of your ring(s) delivery of the finger size issue.
- A PayPal invoice will be prepared for the cost of remaking the ring(s), shipping and insurance costs.
- The PayPal invoice is paid in full by you the customer.
- An e-mail from BrinkJewelry will be sent to you after the PayPal payment is paid in full. It will include the return authorization Number and BrinkJewelry's address to return the incorrect size ring(s).
- The ring(s) must be mailed back within 5 business days of receiving the return authorization number and Brink Jewelry address. The rings must be mailed USPS Priority Mail fully insured.
- The time frame to craft new ring(s) is the same as the original. PLEASE NOTE: No returns can be accepted without the PayPal Replacement Ring Invoice being paid in full and a Return Authorization Number granted.
Have any Questions?
feel free to contact me with any questions!