Brink Jewelry stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of every custom handmade titanium band and custom handmade titanium tension setting I create. Brink Jewelry warrants its rings free of manufacturing or material defects at the time of delivery. If your ring is damaged due to a manufacturer or materials defect, Brink Jewelry will make repairs or provide a replacement without charge at their discretion. Nuances and variations due to the handmade and the custom made nature of my rings are not considered manufacturer’s defects. Please contact Brink Jewelry of apparent defects promptly upon discovery. A Return Authorization must be granted to return a ring for evaluation. Customer’s must supply the original date of purchase, name of the original purchaser & the original e-mail address of the purchaser in order to receive a Return Authorization for evaluation, polishing or repair. This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is offered only to original owner of the BrinkJewelry product in question and may not be assigned or transferred & terminates upon change of ownership.
- Brink Jewelry is not liable for any diamond or gemstone damage or loss, product damage due to misuse, incorrect use of applied cleaners, or any product damage through accidents or acts of nature including fire, flood, volcanoes, or earthquake. BrinkJewely is not liable for natural wear and tear or for corrosion from highly corrosive environments. BrinkJewelry is not liable for loss, damage or fading to any man made, synthetic gems or anodized surfaces.
- Repairs or warranty service performed by anyone other than Brink Jewelry will void this warranty.
- Brink Jewelry is not liable for any diamond or gemstone failure of any type resulting from abnormal strain, tampering, neglect, modifications, accidental damage, or the like which result in the gemstone falling from the setting.
- Customers are responsible for shipping and insurance charges to send rings back to BrinkJewelry.
- Diamonds and gemstones are not covered by warranty. If a stone should fall out, Brink Jewelry will re-set the customer’s original stone at a nominal fee. Please notify Brink Jewelry for a Return Authorization. The repair, return shipping and insurance charges will be invoiced and must be paid in full before any work is started.
- If a gemstone is lost, Brink Jewelry will accept the customer’s setting, secure a replacement gemstone and reset it at the customer’s expense. Please notify Brink Jewelry for a Return Authorization. Costs for the gem replacement, return shipping and insurance charges will be invoiced and must be paid in full before any work is started.
Rings purchased from Brink Jewelry may be returned for free re-polishing. Please notify Brink Jewelry for a Return Authorization. Customers pay shipping and insurance charges to return any Brink Jewelry ring for re-polishing. Return shipping and insurance charges will be invoiced and must be paid in full before any work is started.
Please consider purchasing insurance to recover damages, losses, or theft not related to manufacturer’s defects for your jewelry. Many Home Owner’s policies will cover such treasures.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this warranty.
Have any Questions?
feel free to contact me with any questions!