Rings are made to the exact finger size provided by the buyer. Returns will only be accepted for an IN-store credit of 40%. no cash refunds. All sales are final. Ring(s) must be returned in original unworn condition in the original ring box(s). Engraved rings cannot be returned as they are no longer in the original condition. If a ring set was ordered, each ring must be re-crafted. The 40% IN-SHOP-CREDIT will be charged for each ring.
Procedures to return an incorrect ordered ring:
- Please notify BrinkJewelry within 7 days of your ring(s) delivery of the finger size issue.
- A PayPal invoice will be prepared for the cost of remaking the ring(s), shipping and insurance costs.
- The PayPal invoice is paid in full by you the customer.
- An e-mail from BrinkJewelry will be sent to you after the PayPal payment is paid in full. It will include the return authorization Number and BrinkJewelry’s address to return the incorrect size ring(s).
- The ring(s) must be mailed back within 5 business days of receiving the return authorization number and Brink Jewelry address. The rings must be mailed USPS Priority Mail fully insured.
- The time frame to craft new ring(s) is the same as the original. PLEASE NOTE: No returns can be accepted without the PayPal Replacement Ring Invoice being paid in full and a Return Authorization Number granted.